Sunday, November 9, 2014

An Album Review: His Kids United Christmas

I recently had the opportunity to listen to and now review a new Christmas album geared toward children called His Kids United: Christmas.  The album is well-down for what it is and geared toward children ages 5-14.  I expected it to include more selections focused on Christ rather than about half the album being made up of secular Christmas songs.

You can find the track listing below.

Here We Come A-Caroling (Wassail Song)
Light Up the World
Jingle Bell Rock
O Come, O Come Emmanuel
All I Have to Give
Light of Christmas
Jingle Bells
No Better Holiday
Away in a Manger
Christmas Time is Here
I Hope This Gets to You       
Hark! The Herald Angels Sing

The album is similar to things like Kidz Bop.  It would likely appeal to younger children, but I must admit that I was unimpressed.

I received the album as a part of the cross focused reviews program.

No comments:

Post a Comment